Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Pasta
Pumpkin pasta is by far one of my favorite recipes! It fulfills pasta cravings without overwhelming my diet with carbs. It took me a couple of tries to finally get it right, but with a little tweaking of multiple recipes that I’ve read online, I think I got it down pat!
Ingredients: (for about 3 servings)
- 1 can of 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/3 box of cooked rigatoni
- 1/4 can of Light coconut milk
- 3 oz Goat Cheese
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Sprinkle of Onion powder
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 4 leaves of basil
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Dice garlic and basil.
- Add garlic, basil, and butter into a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add can of pumpkin and stir well.
- Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and goat cheese. Stir until goat cheese is completely melted.
- Add Pasta and fold until evenly coated.
- Serve! (opt: garnish with crumbled goat cheese and basil leaves.)
This recipe is so so so yummy and perfect for a healthy, low-carb dinner! I hope that you guys try this recipe and fall as in love with it as I am!
Stay fit, fab, and faithful!